- This 4200+ sq ft building features updated 2 bedroom units with over 1000 sq ft units with central air, separate living room and dining room.
- Located a short walk from Heman Park, Pool and Rec Center and close to Washington University and the U City Loop
- Seller has recently put $65,000 in updates into the building including 2 brand new bathrooms, and 2 fully renovated kitchens.
- Kitchen renovations included new refridgerator, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, lighting, cabinets, backsplash, sink.
- Apt 1E features renovated bathroom with new bath tub, toilet, vanity, sink, lighting, shower heads, and medicine cabinets.
- Apt 1W is the owners unit and features renovated bathroom with new rainfall dual showerhead shower, new bath tub, toilet, vanity, sink, lighting and art deco tile design.
- Building features 6 room units with hardwood floors throughout, a slate roof, 60 vinyl windows that were just replaced 6 years ago.
- Four new 40 gallon water heaters were recently installed.
- There is a 4 car detached garage with parking and separate private storage for each unit. This would be perfect for an investor or an owner occupant.
- An owner occupant could possibly live in one unit and have the other three tenants cover the mortgage and expenses.
- Building is currently 100% occupied, the owner lives in one unit and the other units are rented at $775,$750,$750 for a total of $2,250 a month and $27,300 a year.
- Owners unit would rent for $800 a month, fully rented this building could potentially gross $36,600 a year and operate at a 8% return after expenses.
Rental Income: $27,300
Net Income $17,700
2.7% Buyer’s agent commission