Street Level Tenant: 1st & 2nd Floors – 7,260 SF:
• Turn-key, two-story restaurant ideal for BBQ, Brunch, Burger and
Pizza concepts. Most recently utilized as an Axe Throwing Bar, the
space can also be utilized as an event and/or creative space.
• 1st floor includes 400 sq ft. Separable Storefront with various potential
uses: Coffee, Donuts, Cupcakes, Souvenirs; Ice-cream; Funnel
• 1st floor is fully furnished with 18 tables (72 seats), a bar (10 seats), a
stage, a men’s bathroom (1 toilet and 2 urinals) and a woman’s
bathroom (3 toilets).
• 1st floor has a front patio section that can accommodate an additional
• 2nd floor is fully furnished with 15 tables (60 seats), a bar (6 seats), 4
pool tables (usable as dining/brunch with tabletops: 24 seats), a
men’s bathroom (1 toilet) and a woman’s bathroom (1 toilet).
• Total seating capacity is 220 and maximum capacity is 236.
• Turn-key kitchen with a $30,000 hood.
• The 1s floor front patio/sidewalk is ideal for several large BBQ
Lower Level Tenant: 2 Lower Levels – 6,188 SF:
• Beautiful stone-wall space featuring a mezzanine overlooking a lower
level. Most recently used as a music/dance venue, the space is also
ideal for bierhall, wine cellar, event space and performing arts concepts.
• The space has separate entrances from the front and back of the
• Mezzanine level is partial, overlooking the stage and the 1st level,
with 10 booths (40 seats) a bar (10 seats) and 5 tables (20 seats).
• Lower level includes an elevated stage, a bar (12 seats) and an open
floor usable for dancing or or tables (additional 40 seats), a men’s
bathroom (2 toilets and 2 urinals) and a woman’s bathroom (4 toilets).
• Lower level also includes two 100 sq ft. walk-in coolers.
• Total seating capacity is 122 and maximum capacity is 136.
3rd Floor Tenant – 3,630 SF:
• Huge top floor, loft-style apartment overlooking the Arch Grounds, the
Mississippi River, and the Eads Bridge.
• The space features two full bathrooms, an open-floor plan kitchen &
common area and two huge bedrooms with seven beds.
Search the MLS below using the city, postal code, address or listing id of the desired property.