- This two family is located in Dogtown on an over-sized 40×125 foot corner lot within walking distance to Forest Park and the Zoo.
- Sits directly behind a block of new construction homes.
- Currently configured as a 1750 Sq ft two family with with 2 bed units.
- Property is framed out and needs full rehab.
- Market rents for updated 2 bedroom units in the neighborhood range from $900-$1000 monthly.
- The best use for this property would be converting to a 4 bed 2 bath single family home as homes that size in the area have recently sold from $200k-235K.
- This would also be a great development site for new construction as there is potential for 4-6 units to be built on this lot.
- Property to be sold as is.
Asking Price $49,900
Paying Buyers Agents 2.7%
Jordan Schoen Is A Licensed Broker In The State Of Missouri