Opportunity to purchase a value-add historic brick home in The Grove, located 1 block from Forest Park, within walking distance to Barnes Jewish Hospital, Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, and the Siteman Cancer Center.
- This home built in 1907 is 2,048 sq ft, configured for 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- A foundation was poured outside of the back of the house for an addition, creating the potential for additional square footage.
- A lot of work has been completed, including demolition, a roof was added, windows were replaced, framing work was done, some plumbing work was done, and electric service was added.
- There is an off-street parking area in the rear, which could have a carport or garage.
- The home is located in a federal historic district so it is possible to get tax credits for the renovation of the home, a chance to create your vision and equity at the same time.
- This home needs renovation and is being sold as-is.