Well-maintained apartment complex located in the South Hampton neighborhood, across the street from Christy Park and a half mile from a $72M apartment development that has broken ground.
- Built in 1928, this building has beautiful architectural detail including terrazzo floors in the common areas.
- There is a value-add component to the property with many rents below market.
- Owner has raised rents of some original units to $885 a month. 8 apartments have been already updated with 2 units currently in the renovation process which will be completed prior to closing. Updated units now rent for $935. Non-updated units rent from $850-$885. Nearby 1-bedroom apartments are renting for as much as $995.
- The owner is now charging $40 to any new tenant or renewal for internet. There are some units that have not been charged for internet yet.
- Building has updated electric panels and exterior service. Electric heating units in renovated apartments were added in order to reduce use of the boiler and reduce gas costs. Seller currently provides heat through a boiler system.
- Storage units are available for tenants, there is some pvc plumbing, pex plumbing is being added to renovated units.
- There are 3 commercial spaces rented on the first floor.